Our students’ lives are enriched by exposing them to culturally significant events and teachings, the arts, physical activities, and mindfulness-based practices that promote awareness, self-discipline, creativity, life balance, and overall well-being.
Our programs extend beyond academics to address the needs of the whole child.
- Daily morning yoga sessions set the tone for learning.
- Holidays and festivals deepen students’ understanding of native traditions.
- Moral studies impart essential values.
- On-site libraries instill healthy reading habits.
- The creation and tending of gardens promotes sustainable living practices.
- After-school sports and games impart the importance of staying active.
- Local outings encourage discovery and exploration of surrounding natural resources.